Chonoya, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “We”) established a personal information protection policy as below and constructed a mechanism for personal information protection. We will promote protection of personal information by thoroughly recognizing and addressing the importance of protecting personal information to all employees.
- Management of personal information
In order to keep customer’s personal information accurate and up to date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage to personal information, we will take necessary safety measures for strict management of personal information such as maintenance security system, improvement of management system and strict employee education.
- Purpose of using personal information
On this website, personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number may be registered when making inquiries from customers, but this personal information will not be used for purposes other than providing it. Personal information the company collect from customers will be used for sending e-mails and documents as a response, guidance of business and questions from the company. In addition, we may use anonymized information as statistics.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not entrust personal information we have received from you to another party, excluding in the following cases.
- –When there is customer consent
- –When we disclose outsource to an outsourcing company for the customer to do the desired service
- –When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and ordinances
- Security measures for personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have taken thorough measures for security.
- Access to your own personal information
If customers wish to disclosure, modification and deletion of their own personal information, after confirming that it is your identity, we will correspond.
- Compliance, norms and reviews of laws and regulations
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and norms applying for personal information that we held, we will review the contents of this policy as necessary and strive to improve it.
- Contact us
For inquiries on handling of personal information of our company, please contact below.
4-32-2, Yamawakicho, Showa-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi, 466-0063